maandag 31 augustus 2009

I now pronounce you...

Hi all,

Still exploring the world of scrapping, and i found i am particularly fond of wordart! I'm currently working on an album for my sister, she got married 28-08-2009 so i needed wordart a lot! I did find some pretty examples, but somehow they never exactly have what i'm looking for! So i tried to dive in and make some word art!

I only made one piece for now, i'll share it with you but please dont laugh, its my first one ever! If you have tips for me, please do share them with me!

I really enjoyed making this simple one, so i think there will be more in the future!
The background on this wordart is transparent, if anyone knows how i can get them transparent on my blog too, please feel free to let me know!

And i also want to say now, i dont copy things from other blogs. Everything i make, i make myself. I do look for fun slogans on the net, so we might have the same, that might happen. But i cant imagine thats a problem, because i see a lot of the same phrases in very different arts.

If you ever have a problem with my freebies or anything else, please let me know, i'm sure we can work things out! The file is for Personal use only.

And last but definately not least....
Please leave me some love or something if you download my work!! I really like to know if you like my work *shy* I also love to see what you created with this word art, so feel free to send me links where i can see your scraps!!!


Lots of love, Soro

download 4shared

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten