woensdag 23 september 2009

CU mushroom cluster freebie

Because i use some CU items in my kits sometimes, just for the little bit of extra, i'd like to give back some to the CU community! I like photography a lot and i'm taking out my camera more and more these days, trying to make good shots for CU products! I photograph with a Canon 400D and its a great camera!

I made a photo of this muchroom cluster last year in the forest close to Overloon's Liberty Park. I worked quite long on tubing it, lol, i'm not a pro on it yet, and some area's were quite hard to cover. So on its large size it might look a little jagged around the edges, but if you resize it, which you likely will do because its really big !lol! there will be no problem with that anymore. I think its perfect for CU! Feel free to email me some tips or things i can improve! The mushroom has some kind of purple faint glow around some parts, that's not fake or a fault, it was really there! That's why we photographed it in the first place, it was a very special and beautiful mushroom!

Well, here's the preview!



So there you go, have fun with it! And please leave me some love or a message, i can not tell you how much that is appreciated!!

Lots of love,
Soro


2 opmerkingen:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Sep. 24, 2009. Thanks again.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen