woensdag 30 september 2009

Holiday glitters CU


I'm playing around with a lot of ideas, i'm only limited by my designskills !lol!
 Any way, i was playing around with some early christmasthoughts, and i was trying out some things and found out that the golden glitters i have, are much too yellow for my taste...  So i created some gold glitters which i like, and i'll share them with you because i can imagine i'm not the only one with this problem! I created a few more colours, because the colour you like depends on your own taste! And while i was at it, i made some silvers and coppers too, and a chocolate !lol! which is not on the preview (too much to fit already !lol! )  They are Custom Use, please read my TOU.

So here you are...




They are quite large, 400x400, i like to make them bigger so they dont get ugly when you use them on a large part.

I hope you enjoy them!

Lots of love,

Soro

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Sep. 30, 2009. Thanks again.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen