woensdag 23 september 2009

I fell for fall freebiekit PU

I didn't want to do it, but i also fell for a fall kit :)
I stumbled across two very cute hedgehogs and they were in the news here in the country (its not going so well with them here, a lot of them end up as roadkill and because everyone is removing bushes and stuff out of their gardens to make very neat and abstract gardens with stones, they don't have a lot of places to go to anymore)
It saddens me, i really like hedgehogs! I will never remove the bushes out of my garden!! And for all the hedgehogs, i made this fallkit. Isn't it a cute animal? :) I really like those little faces!

There are more things in the kit then shown on the preview, i just couln't place more or it would be too crowded. I hope you like it! Its a Personal Use only kit.





Don't forget to pick up my CU freebie also, it's a muchroom cluster which i photographed myself last year, it fits perfectly with this kit also!
Have fun with it and feel free to send me your layouts, i will place them on my blog! 

Lots of Love,
Soro


3 opmerkingen:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Sep. 24, 2009. Thanks again.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Hedgehogs are so cute and fun! Thank you.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen